Jewel Of The Sea









































I remember the first time seeing the ship from afar. I totally fell head over heels. It reminded me so much of what the people's reactions have been during that time when trans-atlantic voyages was the rage and the only travel you could do to reach USA. Before the Jet ages, ships could be as high and towering as no man has ever seen. Just like the fateful story about Titanic. Stepping inside this hotel, made me really feel like I was stepping back in time and even have those Titanic vibes. In the hallway, where everything is just about all the mixtures of brown, I actually loved looking at it from afar. Makes you see how long the ship is!

I am donning a resort dress and still want to embrace that old world feeling. Like my hubby, he is wearing double breasted suit just like they would in the 1930's to 1960s. These were good finds from a nearby Antique Store! It was chilly and cool because after all, the ship is situated in Long Beach, California so wearing some cardigans and sweaters was a must. We enjoyed exploring and taking pictures and getting to know our way around. There is a lot to this ship so we made sure we take our time to immerse ourselves and come back later for parts we missed.

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

I Corinthians 13:1-3

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate