Battleship Iowa "The Big Stick" BB61





































Sharing some of our pictures from the Battleship Iowa tour. Just some, because we did have a lot of pictures and videos. This is a fascinating piece of history and being history buffs as we are (Andrew is more than me) we really do enjoy these kind of attractions! To educate yourself of the history is important to live in the modern times. You need to know what events happened in the past to know more of the present and future times. I used to hate history but now I don't. Even if 1940s was a sorrowful period, we can learn more and study more of how people coped during those times. I'm so happy we decided to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary this way. I wouldn't have it any other way!

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate