I'm Back! Where Have I Gone?

I haven't updated my blog for 2 months because of holiday season and personal occurrences. But I have been bugged by it every day of my life so now I have to update with a little bit of announcement. I'm currently pursuing some ancient goals in my life so blogging will be a tad bit random for this year and will be compiled in single posts. Sort of minimal but packed of info in one post. God blessed me with so much and it was hard to keep up with everything so I decided that blogging is one distraction, even if it's not. It feels that way to me. In short, I will be posting daily life or more updates in my Instagram and Facebook rather than here. This site will serve as connection to my other online lives. Thanks for following readers and as always, I appreciate your dropping by!

HANDMADE CREATIONS BY GIFT: giftprincessdesign.etsy.com














0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate