Grey Hound | Couple OOTD











My sister gave her hat bag to me because the moment I saw it, I really exclaimed about it's quirkiness so as a gift for my vacay, she immediately gave it to me. Just love the whimsy! Hubby on the other hand had a whimsical sock of jeepney print from my brother as a souvenir gift. Really digging the bright yellow against his contrasting pants. Well the weather has been funny lately but I can't wait for sweater weathers. We are praying fervently for our Floridian and neighboring country friends who has undergone a severe hurricane weather. So if you see this, please say a quick prayer for all them.

Wifey: Armani Exchange top, Von Maur pencil skirt (gifted), Anne Klein heels, gifted from sister crossbody purse (resembles a cute hat)

Hubby: Geox loafers, Tasso Ella button down shirt, Iconic socks




0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate