First Days Of Fall | Couple OOTD | Fall 2016















There are so many reasons why I love fall. Among them are the blazing red and orange leaves, cooler breeze, less bugs to bother you, sweater weather, outer coats, maybe even some hot tea or hot chocolate, and just something about pumpkin spice and apple ciders that is homey and comfortable. 

What I'm wearing: Anita petrol dress (ebay link, German brand), BCBGMAXAZRIA blazer, Nine West boots, Sole Society bag, Toppers Originals beret

What he's wearing: Dockers loafers, Eddie Bauer shirt

So for my first days of fall I am celebrating it with this cute hat with corresponding fall flower and brown outer jacket. I'm still stuck to blue, but this dress is a nice flowy chiffon dress! My coat is what I'm loving right now. Hint, hint! Everyday coat it is. It is brown so definitely looking forward to slapping this on some random outfits! Hubby wore his new polo shirt with multiple pocket style. He said he loved it so much that he'll be wearing it for fall and winter! Finally, we can walk outside more since it's cooler and hubby is much more profusely okay about it. Summer has been difficult and I couldn't get to get him anywhere. Fall is awesome, folks!




0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate