Mixing Prints: Animalistic and Floral | Philippines OOTD













Hello, another post from Philippines!!!

There are days that you just want to mix prints together to create a new look and that's exactly what I did on a fine day in Philippines during my one month stay there. Rule of thumb is to use bigger prints against a busy one. Like my top which is pretty busy and tight, it works wonderfully with my skirt with big flower prints. And with that you are done! Credits to my brother Grundy for all the pictures. 

What I'm wearing: DKNY top, gifted skirt from my sister, Officine sandals, Piperlime necklace

Truly I'd like to thank God for all the providence I have experienced during my vacation in Philippines. I had so much fun reuniting with my family, friends, church pals and experience what my life was before USA. It is inconvenient but I looked past it and it allowed me to be reminded of how it is growing up in the beautiful Philippines. It is nice to know that I have another set of family there whenever I feel like coming home, I know I would be received in the warmest welcome. 



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate