Hints Of Summer | Favorite Summer Palette











Probably my favorite summer palette of colors are right here in my dress. I do agree, I have a lot of aqua, blue green, greener than green dresses in my closet but when one of your girlfriends give you a dress, you can just happily obliged! Another girlfriend gifted me with a cute floral bag. So I can safely say that this outfit has been a blessing. You know that you are best friend with somebody when they just know your style! Really loving this combo of my lace dress with a floral print satchel bag and my caged coral heels. Perfect colors for a sunny summer day.  

Marshalls lace dress, GUESS satchel, Penny Loves Kenny heels

Enjoy the rest of the week y'all. Go out and enjoy the sunshine-y day!

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate