Simplified because life can be simple at times! If you would like to know more of the products I showed you, below are the links where you can find them!
1. Beauty Brushes - This is a random auction I found at ebay. Type in makeup brushes and there you will see auction starting from $0,01 - $0,99. The set I got has 20 brushes of different types so make sure to read the description how many brushes are in auction.
2. DIY Wall Zoo - Plenty of this craft is still in the internet but the one I got is from Joann's Fabric. Here's one from Uncommon Goods, Vat 19 and Houzz.
3. Dollar Tree's Essential collapsible container - This storage will store all your knick knacks like crazy and for only $1, you can't beat a good deal in storage!
4. Wilton Mini Cheesecake Pan Trio - Cute mini springform for cheescakes and cakes. Here's one from Joann's Fabric.
5. Mason Jar Tumbler from Pioneer Woman - This cutie is a must have. So cool to carry this around. Here's where you can check it out.