The Pig and The Peacock Exotic Satsuma Spa Set | First Look and Review








Do you like some spa set? Sweet smelling aromatic soaps? Handmade quality sugar scrubs and all those yummy goodies your skin will love? How about moisturizing lotions made from natural ingredients? Well then, you will have to check out The Pig and The Peacock on Etsy. They are so amazing. Once I opened my box, I can really smell the whiff of all good things citrus-y, scrumptious and yummy. The scrub really worked well and made my hands soft and it's not greasy at all. It needs a little bit of mixing since the granules all settled down during delivery. The hand lotion is divine and silky. One thing I do love is the tin can. I always prefer them than plastic packaging. For the soap, I'm well excited to use them and with it's big size chunk, it will last for a long time. Not to mention the alluring soap marble design it has. I'm a sucker for those! Check them out for more soap designs!!! They were so kind to give me a sample of the Black Currant soap - which again has a powerful smell for such a small chunk. 

"Our Exotic Satsuma Glycerin and Shea Butter Soap has the sensual fragrance of sweet mandarin oranges, bergamot, spices, and exotic fruits that is sure to make your mouth water."

Ingredients:Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Shea Butter, Sorbitan Oleate, Soybean Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance Oil, Colorant


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate