Review: Not A Jewellery Box Pastel Dipped Elephant Ring Stand


There is a new ring holder in my collection! Introducing this cute pastel dipped elephant from Not A Jewellery Box. Cute and stylish, its one of the many animal stands they have. I love the idea of not using jewelry boxes because seriously, it is hiding those cute trinkets. I'm very visual so I like seeing my jewelry metals shine in the sunlight, unless you want to protect your precious ones then I am not against that. It adds beauty to an otherwise boring vanity or table or wherever you display your jewelries. This ring stand is very heavy so it won't topple down even when you load it with many rings as possible. Plus its an elephant which I love collecting. Speaking of which, which animal is your favorite to be turned into a whimsical holder? Another favorite of mine is their unicorn necklace holder, feather jewelry holder and cactus stand.  They have so many options to choose from and if you would like, you can have a customized one.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate