Beach Photoshoot: Melinda Humphries Photography





These are just the collage of a fun photo shoot with Melinda Humphries Photography. If you are in San Diego area, look her up and she will make your photos look dreamy and magical. We did our photoshoot at Torrey Pines State Beach - a wonderful place with all the texture it gives. Stony shore lines the beach overlooking a large cliff perfect for backgrounds and easy access to the beach. It now places a special place in my beach list! Every time I look back, I will remember our beach photoshoot there. It is not impossible not to have fun when the photographer doesn't make you uneasy but rather she made everything sound easy and we just acted natural with my hubby's jokes and just having fun. What a memorable day. I can't wait to have my prints! 

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate