Yesteryear | Denim + Maxi + Envelope Clutch











What I'm wearing: Calvin Klein dress, unbranded belt, Liz Claiborne denim jacket, ebay purse, Style Vault (ebay) sunnies, Calvin Klein boots

A lovely day to have a photoshoot eh? And I chose this abandoned hotel as my backdrop. It used to be a famous hotel in its glory days and now it has been untouched for years. I did notice some renovations going on. Hopefully it will be back up soon. My maxi dress is a simple blue linen fabric with a crochet mid upper design. I decided to pair with boots to complete that desert style. A lovely jacket placed on top of shoulders complete the look. And the belt to match the boots with hints of brown. This envelope clutch from ebay is so cute. It is unbranded but nevertheless, I always love a good print. Hubby is not in the picture but he really did a great job snapping these photos. 

Thanks for dropping by again!


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate