Green Florista











"No one ever injured their eyesight by looking at the brighter side of things." Anonymous

This is a first part of my mini series for wearing a pair of slouchy pants - which in this case has a lovely floral print! Yay, spring! For my first post, I decided to be casual with a bright neon top and a comfortable cardigan for these cool spring days. Why bright? Because spring and sometimes it feels like summer, and to celebrate the end of winter drama. Slouch pants are so comfy and so stylish. I would wear this to a brunch, party or a simple get together with friends. I paired it with wedges, a simple quirky wristlet clutch and I was good to go! Do this if you like unexpected pops of bright neon in your ensemble. 

On me: Ann Taylor LOFT cardigan, Wet Seal neon lace top, Worthington slouch pants, Lucky Brand wedges, Izak New York clutch

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate