Meandering Me & Andrew | OOTD























HUBBY: Fioravanti jacket, Polo Ralph Lauren shirt, Loch Lane by Thomas Dean pants, ECCO shoes, EAGLE neckwear
WIFEY: En Focus Studio dress, Franco Sarto shoes,V-Queen skirt, Olivia + Joy handbag, Baublebar necklace

Okay, okay, sun's out, temperature's rising but it's been such a beautifl weekend without anymore added fiasco. A lot of sunshine helped me clear out o my 1 week ailment and a jolly husband went to recent men's feast to eat and gobble lots of goodies. It is within the same church and by the way this was after church on a beautiful Sunday! I'm wearing my favorite midi skirt with splashes of red and my top is actually a skater dress. Hubby wore his favorite jacket (he claims he will wear it every other Sunday) so if you're wondering why he's wearing the same thing, it's because of that. :D

Have a lovely weekend guys and gals and be sure to follow me on Instagram - it's free! I will be having a giveaway there soon.


XOXO

Godbless



  - Gift Princess


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate