Albeit I'll Be Better!!! | OOTD






















What I'm wearing: French Connection Dress, Nina Pumps
What he's wearing: Ashworth shirt, ebay watch

Hallo, hello, bonjour! This was our shoot yesterday while I was sick and getting together a video greeting for my dad in Philippines. Quite windy that we thought the tripod's gonna blow away into pieces but we manage like we always do.  Earlier back -  it's funny, when we were at the post office getting some packages, the hospitable worker was putting out his hand but we never know if he wants to shake hubby's hand but hubby shook it anyway. Awkward. Moment. Laughable moment. Well, I'm still recuperating and hopefully next week I could catch up with posts and videos on my Youtube channel. See you! :D



XOXO

Godbless



  - Gift Princess



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate