214 | Valenine's OOTD



















Sunday. Valentine's Day. Church. Style. Sunshine. Post lunch. 

Hello beautiful guys and gals reading this blog. It was a beautiful Sunday to celebrate God's love, fellow love and intimate love and all the loves in between. The whole weekend was a blast! Valentine's are big for us as a couple (I update my Instagram for all of that, follow me here) and we wore some hints of pink for church! It was so sunny out, I decided to wear a sun dress & hubby with his sports jacket. Love it. It really feels like summer but still nice. We sang in the church a song that my husband composed to the tune of "The River Is Wide" and we dined out with genuinely new found friends. Love it. I love everything that happened. So if I say "love it" another time, please understand (insert smiley). 

Hubby: Fioravanti sports jacket, Dan Sen shirt, Endangered Species (Greenwich) necktie, ECCO shoes (his dress shoes at the moment), Kingsmen pants
Wifey: She's Cool sun dress, MK cardigan, Guess wedges, Chatties hat


XOXO

Godbless



  - Gift Princess




0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate