Product Empties (Used For Over A Year)


Let's talk girly! 

So I had a lot of empty bottles, plastic containers just waiting for another Product Empty video. These are trusted products I would buy once again because they work well with me. Most of them are drugstore brands like Maybelline New York, Covergirl, Rite Aid, Yes To Carrots, L'oreal Paris, Rimmel London and such that is for everyday use. My favorite ones were the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. They glide on smoothly and according to a lot of makeup bloggers, it is comparable to MAC's Studio Fix foundation collection. Other brands that is included are Amazon products such as Body Merry, InstaNatural and Sano Naturals. I have reviews of them here or simply type Amazon in the search box. 





XOXO

Godbless


  - Gift Princess



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate