How To Pack A Balikbayan Box!



You know that magical box filled with goodies? Well for us Filipinos, it's called a Balikbayan Box! Balikbayan in English roughly translates "back to town". It can be applied to foreign Filipinos visiting Philippines as well as this jumbo box making its way across the Atlantic Ocean back to Philippines for families to enjoy. I grew up receiving a lot of American products from my Aunts who lived in USA long before I did and now I am doing the same. Such a fun feeling when you give back. Also, it's another excuse to shop and to not hoard. Whatever I don't need, I usually pack it in the box and away it goes to my beloved family.

Watch our video below to witness the fun we had! :P




XOXO

Godbless



  - Gift Princess





0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate