PRE-SLICED stage ^_^
SLICED stage ^_^
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUbkl-sBzAk
(Get ready, it's "Kawaii Time". A mew mini-series in my Youtube channel. It explores thru my polymer clay crafting adventure.)
Hello everyone, a new cake charm is up on my Youtube channel. You can watch below and follow steps by steps and just do your own thing and have your own uniquely created charm!
1. Polymer Clay - Brands I used are Sculpey and Craftsmart.
2. Exacto knife - Steel craft knife for cutting the polymer clay cake.
4. Needle tool - In my case I used a small crochet hook.
5. Gloss/Varnish - Optional for those who love a glossy look. I prefer mine matte and in its original form.
6. Toothpick/metal ball tools
Watch my video to learn how to make your very own charm!