Fruit Loop | His and Hers OOTD












Mine: 
Susie's Deals Orange Chiffon collared top
Marshalls white top
Kensie black lace skirt
Keds sneakers
Simply Vera bag
Jewelmint rings
Forever 21 sunnies
DIY necklace (coming soon)

His:
Tommy Bahamas shirt
Kingsmen pants
ECCO shoes
Sean John sunnies
Mad Hatter Co. fedora

Ahoy there! It's beginning to look a lot like summer and so I'm excited to continue wearing orange. Kidding aside, I do love orange and if you see my closet, I love collecting solid and printed tops with somehow another orange mixed in the scheme. You might be wandering also why I named this fruit loop. Well, that's exactly what's in my mind, fruity colors even without the print so... Fruit Loop. :D Anyway, I'm wearing orange and the hubby is wearing yellow. Like a banana. Summer is all about fun so why not wear bright colors! My skirt isn't bright though, I just used my usual black skirt as a dark contrast just like hubby with this dark pants. 

Don't forget to join this awesome Instagram jewelry giveaway here











XOXO

Godbless


  - Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate