Countryside Stroll














"I long for the countryside. That's where I get my calm and tranquillity - from being able to come and find a spot of green."
Emilia Clarke

What I'm wearing: Flying Tomato dress, Michael Michael Kors cardigan, Franco Sarto shoes and Betsey Johnson hat

Hello from the beautiful California countryside. From luscious greens to hilly winding paths to snowy mountains, I am so blessed to live where I can be both in an urban area and escape to country within just a few minutes. Travelling to this part was scary and unbelievably tranquil at the same time. The zig-zag drive was indeed scary but the scenery behind was calming - to see some horses in the field, country houses, red barns, brown and white fences. Sometimes I just want to disappear in the countryside just like a few of my favorite books growing up - Little Women, Huckleberry Finn and Anne Of Green Gables. It was super bright that day so I can't go outside without my floppy hat so I made that the general idea and matched everything starting from the hat. I wore my breezy orange dress for that cool country air and black cardigan for a bit of sun protection. 

Check out new charming jewelries at Opensky right now. More sales coming your way and a giveaway will generate soon in Runway On A Dime's Instagram so follow so you can stay in the know.



XOXO

Godbless


  - Gift Princess





1 comments:

Dhes Borja said...

beautiful face + beautiful place = Wonderful photos

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate