Review: Mia Mariu Organic Essential Oils


Mia Mariu is Beauty and Health in Harmony
ALL NATURAL! It’s a complete line of botanical skin care, mineral makeup, nutritional 
supplements, fragrances and essential oil blends using the finest ingredients in nature to help you illuminate your beauty from the inside out and from the outside in.



A relaxing way to end a tiring night is to massage my feet with an aromatic oil such as this Mia Mariu Organic Essential Oil in lavender. Ever since I received this in the mail, I have been using this and it never failed in healing my poor achy feet. Believe me I was surprised too. In the mornings, my feet would be back to normal ready to kick for another day. Not just your typical blah blah oil but it has that powerful aroma that I could smell whilst massaging my tired muscles. Ah lavender, my favorite scent of all time. Sniffing this puts me in a good mood. The oil is not too greasy which I am in favor of greatly. Just the right formula to easily spread around for a quick night in. The product came with company samples with their other products which is really good for their marketing and fun for me because I love trying out different products. 

To learn more about the product I reviewed and to see more, visit their website with this link.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate