Francois Et Mimi Soup Mugs Review | Vintage Tabletop


Hey everyone! Today's post is a review of a product sent to me from a French company. Plus some tips with the table top decoration I did. 






Do you love vintage things? Do you like to have a hot bowl of soup in a fancy mug? Perhaps you love serveware that shows your inner whimsy because that's just what this Francois Et Mimi soup mugs is all bout - whimsical, soft and dreamy. Its appearance is what caught my eye aside from the function. It is of ivory colored stoneware, 20 oz with a wide mouth and a handle that stays cool and won't burn your hands. The fluer-de-lis design, though subtle, gives the hint of that minimal aristocratic look and is my favorite feature in this set. I personally like brighter tablewares and these are just so perfect for my apartment theme - I'm currently transforming dark furniture to lighter ones. It just makes sense if you live in a sunny state to have cheery colors that match the weather everyday. It's been quite wonderful to use this in so many ways other than soup. I think I have used this for pasta, rice bowl and just about anything! Looks easy to clean and durable in the dishwasher. No signs of any crack yet even though we almost use these everyday! Click this link to learn more about this product and more.

For the tabletop decor I did, I played with height to showcase this set. This memory box with Parisian art played a great deal with its vintage flair for background style. I used fur as placemat just for this picture and not in real life. Flowers add a subtle hint of color even if they are in the back and to give a nice polish and depth. Lastly, I just used our crystals to in between spaces to add charm. :)

Soup mug: Francois Et Mimi
Vintage memory box: Marshalls (Punch Studio brand)
Crystal candleholders, coasters, salt and pepper shakers: Oleg Cassini
Fur: Joann's 
Flowers: Wal-mart








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in exchange for my honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate