Baroque Flower | OOTD & Announcements!!!










What I'm wearing: Muse Apparel dress, New York & Company shirt, Moddeals heels, Victoria's Secret clutch and Kitsy Lane headband

Today I revisited my flowery baroque dress in honor of welcoming spring and Easter! Loving the weather these days and though I am busy with work and business related stuff, I take a break now and again with photography and blogging. This particular spot caught my eye for days now and I told hubby its now or never, we have to take pictures there! I love love love street art, artsy architectures especially geometric ones. So no wonder that this one has to be in one of my OOTD pictures. From this spot too you could see Bob Hope's mansion in the hills that we always see whenever we drive by everywhere and I mean literally everywhere. So for this attire, I just used my fave button down shirt, wear it on top of the dress and tied the tails together just like I would do with a chambray denim shirt. I wore my lucite heels again and for the clutch I just used a Victoria's Secret freebie since I like using small bags whenever going out, just enough space to throw my phone and essential things in. 

This week is our wedding anniversary week so we will be quite busy and super in love with each other. I do have a lineup of DIY posts to come here and on Youtube! :) And of course share part of our adventure to the internet world! New arrivals are coming in on our shop so be sure to follow Runway On A Dime on Instagram and Twitter.



XOXO

Godbless


                        - Gift Princess


1 comments:

Rajkot said...

Thank you so much for a well written, easy to understand article on this. It can get really confusing when trying to explain it – but you did a great job. Thank you!
pediatric dentist in gujarat

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate