Review: InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser



The Fastest, Easiest Way to Banish Dirt, Grime & Makeup From Your Face...
After a long day out and about, there still may be dozens of things to do between stepping through your front door and hopping into bed. However don't let your beauty routine slow you down. Speed up and simplify your nighttime beauty regime with the addition of our Facial Oil Cleanser.
The Product
Massage a small amount of the soothing facial wash into your skin to instantly eliminate dirt, grime and makeup. Its gentle yet reviving formula is strong enough to tackle eye makeup (even mascara), yet delicate enough to not remove natural oils from the skin.

The Results
This dual-action energizing blend of oils will gently clean your pores as well as nourish your skin to nurture and moisturize, leaving your face feeling soft and refreshed.

Best of all, InstaNatural's Facial Oil Cleanser is all natural, so you don't have to worry about harsh or abrasive chemicals being used on your skin.





It takes me around 5 pumps to get a good amount for my whole face which is a bit excessive for me. I find that the oil is sticky when applied to the face and hard to maneuver around. According to instructions, I have to wipe my face clean with a warm towel. I don't use a warm towel, so I just splash warm water on to my face. It bothers me that there's beads of water on my face but when wiped with a clean towel, it helps with removing excess oil. There is still a little bit of oil left on my face afterwards that for me, serves as a moisturizer for my dry skin. I didn't feel anything special with this one. For me it is just average and I don't like that I have to rub down my eyes and skin just to remove my makeup - eyeliner especially. However, I am using this everyday to help remove grime and makeup then toner afterwards. I use InstaNatural's toner and for me that works better in removing dirt than this one.

To learn more about this product and others, visit their Amazon site here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate