Review: Foxbrim 100% Argan Oil




  • PERFECTLY Radiant Skin and Silky-Salon Hair - What Could Be BETTER?
    Foxbrim's 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil is the pure and absolutely NATURAL solution to your skin and hair problems!


    • Unbelievably Lightweight and Easily absorbs into face, hair, skin and nails. 
    • You've seen the Hollywood GLOW. Get it. With a few drops! 
    • Extremely Fresh and Long-Lasting. 
    • Meeting the highest purity and quality standards available. 
    • EcoCert & USDA Organic Certified & Triple Extra Virgin - NO parabens, additives, silicones or fragrances used.

    The #1 choice for a REASON! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is the "secret" solution to the most common skin and hair issues you face every single day.


    • Sensitive Skin? Don't Stress! Foxbrim's Argan Oil is non-irritating and isn't 'oily' like those other oils and products. 
    • STOP using those harmful synthetic products. Buy with purpose! Foxbrim provides the ultimate natural moisturizer with this premium Argan Oil. 
    • Get rid of inflammation, remove redness and heal scarring with this delicate, yet powerful, moisturizing oil. 
    • Just a few DROPS is enough to see results in DAYS.


Foxbrim's argan oil is way different from my other argan oil I have used before. It is non-greasy and super lightweight. It was surprising, I admit but definitely enjoyed the application. It helps in winterizing my nails, hair, and skin. As usual, I used this for my mani-pedi routine for the oil helps with dry cuticles and cleaning the nail bed. In regards to hair, it is best used when hair is still damp. Run it through the hair, concentrating on the tips so it is easier to comb. It adds shine and helps with the tangles for my long hair. It is also a good prep for heat - whether a curling or straightening iron. Overall, I like it and recommend it for those who are on the go and loves multi-tasking products like this!

                  To learn more about this product, visit this link to their Amazon site.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate