Review: Adovia Mineral Eye Gel



Let your eyes shine again with their natural beauty Infuses skin with Dead Sea minerals as well as Antioxidants and Vitamins Reduces the appearance of wrinkles around your eyes and smooth out fine lines. The delicate skin around your eyes requires a special, gentler touch. The Adovia eye gel is unique in that it's a light softer gel which is highly concentrated with nutrients your skin needs. Quickly delivers rich moisture to the area around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines. Helps skin around eyes maintain natural moisture to prevent aging damage Makes skin around the eyes have a more beautiful, youthful glow. This sheer, light gel is infused with active minerals from the Dead Sea to soothe and protect the delicate eye area from dehydration and the signs of aging. Vitamins A and C - natural Antioxidants - work to protect the skin from daily damage. Expanded Description Because skin around the eye area is so delicate, it many times will more quickly show signs of aging. With Adovia Dead Sea Mineral Eye Gel however, skin is left moisturized with a visible reduction of wrinkles. Fine lines are smoothed, as skin is infused with rich natural ingredients like Dead Sea minerals, plus antioxidants and vitamins. Dead Sea eye gel is a more lightweight option that is still highly concentrated, effectively delivering nutrients essential to your skin. Users are left with a more youthful appearance, protecting the delicate eye area from dehydration and other signs of aging. Dead Sea eye gel products are always a perfect fit with any beauty routine and since this mineral eye gel is combined with the natural antioxidants of Vitamins A and C, it will quickly become a morning and evening staple. Adovia Eye Gel nourishes and moisturizes the skin around your eyes reducing the appearance of fine lines while preventing further damage or aging to the skin tissue. The active minerals help to soothe and smooth skin, leaving the eye area glowing day and night.





I don't have a lot of eye gels but I can tell you right now I prefer them over creams especially if they have dead sea minerals as an ingredient. My hubby and I are long time believers and users of dead sea skincare since he has ultra sensitive skin due to psoriasis. And since we live in a dry heat climate where the sun can produce more wrinkles than you can think of, an eye gel comes in handy for my nighttime, daytime and pre-makeup rituals. In my previous reviews, I stated that I have always liked Retinol for my skin and this particular eye gel has it as well as other natural ingredients. The application was seamless with quick absorption, velvety texture and light scent that permeates. It was doubtful at first since it is on a watery side but it was actually refreshing at the end of the day especially if this was kept in the fridge to add coolness to the skin. I noticed that it plumps my under eye creases so it helps for concealer and foundation application afterwards. I don't have wrinkles and dark under-eyes so I can't tell if it works with those problems. Best thing to do is get enough sleep, exercise, drink lots of water and electrolyes to replenish our body and avoid dehydration.

                   To learn more about this product, visit this link to their Amazon site.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate