Lacka-DAISY-cal | OOTD















What I'm wearing: Peter Pilotto for Target dress, Michael by Michael Kors cardigan, Lulu Guinness purse, BCBGMAXAZRIA sunnies and Shoemint heels.

Now's the time to be busting out those floral dresses because spring is just around the corner and I could feel it calling my name right now. I did love it when we had to adjust the time for the daylight savings and driving everyday seeing an extra daylight for an hour or so indeed put a spring in my step! 

Exaggerating aside, feminine and vintage themes is my thing to do during spring so you might see a lot of those in the coming days here in my blog. Floral prints are a timeless trend that balances the fashion world. Almost any OOTD pics I see in Instagram with florals puts a smile on my face or even when a fashion blogger holds a bouquet of flowers, it definitely melts my heart (flower addict!). I added a little bit of quirk with my accessories hence the Lulu Guinness shop bag that I am truly obsessed of right now. Paired it with the pewter details of this Shoemint heels to blend nicely with the dark colors going on in my outfit. By the way these heels are so comfortable, I don't even know that I am wearing them. Last but not the least did I mention the additional fluff of the dress? Yes, there is a layer of tulle underneath that gives it more volume and makes me feeling twirly like a circus girl. Well I'm off to dreamland - happy gorgeous weekend my darling fashionistas!!!

If anyone's wandering this place is Shops on El Paseo on Palm Desert. Love the high street with eclectic and modern vibe so it was definitely on the list of our favorite hangouts. :)

XOXO

Godbless


                           - Gift Princess


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate