Fancy Meeting You











What I'm wearing: Banana Republic top, Cynthia Rowley skirt, Like Dreams box purse, Susie's Deals fedora and Qupid heels (Moddeals)

This week has been a little bit weird with weather so what better way than to be cozy again. This top from Banana Republic is so soft and comfortable and definitely my go-to when it's a little bit chilly. I also scored a Cynthia Rowley from Marshalls for only $10 when the usual MSRP is around $98 and I just love the two toned gradient going on. I went all blue with my accessories except my shoes (lately I have been collecting lots of bluish items in my closet). Probably my favorite shoe as of the moment is this nude strap lucite heeled Qupid shoes I got from Moddeals. The moment I saw it, I fell instantly in love. Y'all know my weakness for crystal clear things so this one is right up the alley. Even if its uncomfortable I just love love love the design! Lastly, I channeled my inner hubby-inspired-hat-scheme (he always has a hat on) by putting on a fedora so that day we were twinning, fedora twinning I should say! :)

Have a lovely hump day fashion bunnies!


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate