Review: InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner



Hydrate... Renew... and Restore Your Skin With InstaNatural's Vitamin C Facial Toner
Our Facial Spray is a premium toner that provides many benefits and is suitable for everyday usage: 
- Cleans and purifies skin 
- Provides Anti-Aging Benefits 
- Shrinks appearance of pores 
- Removes excess oil and dead skin cells 
- Restores balance to natural pH levels 
- Helps protect your skin against impurities 
- Gives you instant refreshment 
- Preps skin for other applications

Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is unparalleled to any other product on the market. 
- Huge 4oz bottle will last a long time and provides great value 
- 100% Natural with Mostly Organic Ingredients 
- Each bottle contains powerful anti-aging and astringent properties 
- Cruelty-free 
- Made in the USA



Facial toners has been my thing ever since I got serious with my skincare ritual. I highly prioritize it and InstaNatural never failed in that category. At first, it was oily and hard to swipe on my face, but then when you shake it thoroughly it gives the formula time to infuse. It is refreshing and I love the citrus smell. It cleanses any makeup residue completely and refreshes my tired skin both in the morning and evening or whenever I feel like using it. Also it is pore tightening so it helps in smoothing out skin before applying makeup. 

To learn more about this product and others, visit their Amazon site here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate