Review: Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid Serum




  • Dr Song Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C Serum HUGE 4oz
  • Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.
  • light, non-greasy Hyaluronic Acid Serum formula with vitamin c




When I received the package, I was astounded to see how huge it was. If you calculate the quantity versus the price, this one is worth it and could last you for months depending how often you use it. For me, I have always used it every night prior to my moisturizer. The formula is more on the watery side. Not slimy at all compared to my other serums. It is good, if you like it to dry faster which it does. Or sometimes, you can't help but wonder about the water content. Upon application, it does nothing, no tingling or whatsoever, so I think this is more on the hydration side and less on abrasive chemicals. It is refreshing for me so any issue with the water content or ingredients, I have not complaints whatsoever. It is what it is and I'm just thankful I have enough to last me for awhile. 

To learn more about this product and other products in their line, click this for their Amazon site and website.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate