Out Of The Blue | OOTD








What I'm wearing: Forever 21 tank and skirt, Susie's Deals chiffon button up shirt, Franco Sarto bag, BCBGMAXAZRIA sunnies & leather bracelet, Paperfox sandals, Jewelmint necklace and GUESS watch.

Hello my lovely doves! This is a quick and super comfy shopping OOTD that I had last week. And by comfy I mean chiffon button up that's appropriate for a sunny with cold winds every now and then, gladiator flats that have soft cushions and my favorite knitted pencil skirts that gives flexibility even when sitting down or walking for ages. As you can see, wearing tank with button up blouse is as simple as it can be. These are days when dressing down is needed when you are in a mall with busy shoppers and just about enjoying the warm California weather. February is almost over and I can't wait when we go the beaches! :)

Have a wonderful week my lovely doves. :)





XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate