Review: InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask






No Need To Travel To the Mediterranean... Now You Can Enjoy the Wonders of the Dead Sea - Delivered Straight To Your Door!
More than a million visitors each year flock to the sacred Dead Sea for a natural remedy for the following: 
- Acne & blemishes 
- Enlarged pores 
- Wrinkles & fine lines 
- Body aches 
- Irritated or Dry Skin

Our Dead Sea Mud Mask captures the minerals of the Dead Sea waters, along with other nourishing organic ingredients, to provide the ultimate detoxifier & purifier that delivers exceptional results: 
- Removes excess dirt, oil, grime & dead skin 
- Improves acne and blemishes 
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles & fine lines 
- Soothes body aches 
- Hydrates skin for softness 
- Restores even skin tone and texture 
- Helps you achieve more vibrant, refined skin

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Dead Sea Mud Mask around. 
- 100% Natural 
- 16 oz. jar - more bang for your buck 
- Made in the USA 
- Cruelty-free





I love InstaNatural's skincare product line. They deliver results that lives up to its claim and they make more skincare products to meet everybody's needs. However this particular product didn't work out for me as I expected. While the mask is drying on my face, it was extremely itchy and I am not sure if that is the tightening effect or not but one thing's for sure, I haven't experienced this with my other dead sea mud masks. I do however like the results, it made my skin smoother and more manageable and glowing. The consistency is gelatin like, easy to smear all over the face and dries within 10 minutes or so. Overall, the results are as what claimed, I'm just not a big fan of the process. It might be my persnickety skin too, so it might or might not happen to you.

To learn more of this product, click here for their Amazon store.



XOXO

Godbless



- Gift Princess


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate