Review: Forxbrim Natural Refresh Toner




FIND OUT WHAT YOUR SKIN IS MISSING.
Finally, an all-natural toner with comprehensive benefits - Foxbrim proudly provides you Natural Refresh Toner.

• 100% natural ingredients for worry-free results. Safe and effective for ALL skin types! 
• PROVEN and POWERFUL combination of Aloe + Witch Hazel + MSM + Vitamin C. 
• Comprehensive benefits to totally cleanse, nourish and repair your skin.
It all starts with the RIGHT foundation. Create it with daily application. The results you've come to expect from Foxbrim.
• What shows up when you wipe away the day? Rid yourself of the dirt, oil and grime. 
• Effectively heal micro-scarring and visible skin damage with ease. 
• The integral step to fortifying skin and building cell integrity. 
• Active plant extracts fight the signs of aging and oxidation.




From the name itself, it is an all natural toner. I had no reaction from the toner at all. In fact, it helped my skin to improve a lot more in regards to disinfecting, deep cleansing, refreshing and prepping it for moisturizer. I also use this as a makeup remover even though it is clearly a toner but that because it really cleanses skin. It takes away most of my makeup, I'd say about 90%. It was just for experimentation to see its properties. I definitely noticed a much more cleaner skin with the Vitamin C infused in it and a more brightening some dark spots on my face. Overall, it works as it claims so I love it! Definitely a great skincare product of Foxbrim worth trying!

To learn more about this product, visit their Amazon store here.


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate