Review: InstaNatural Argan Oil



  • ONLY ONE PREMIUM INGREDIENT: Grade I - 100% Pure, Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined and All Natural Argan Oil. No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients.
  • MULTIPURPOSE MOISTURIZER: Apply directly onto the skin and hair; or mix with your favorite lotion or other essential oils for homemade moisturizer treatment
  • GET RADIANT GLOWING COMPLEXION & HAIR: This Argan Oil is Perfect for All Skin Conditions; Especially Dry Skin, Split Ends, Frizzy Hair and More. Your skin and hair will be instantly nourished and revitalized!
  • FAST ABSORBING & LONG LASTING: Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky.






InstaNaturals' multipurpose argan oil is a blessing from heaven. Made with 100% pure, certified organic argan oil enclosed in a large bottle, this will last you long enough to try it for its different purposes. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump that is kinda tricky with its short pump so getting oil on the bottle might happen but so far, I can handle it. Ever since I got this, I have not just been using it as my facial moisturizer but as a makeup remover, mani-pedi oil, hair flyaway tamer and so many more. For a couple of weeks too, I have been using it as moisturizer on my hubby's face. I give him facials every now and then and he likes the argan oil - makes his skin, feel cleaner and refreshing despite the dirty & stressful nature of his work. 

Learn more and purchase InstaNatural Argan Oil on Amazon.




XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


TFC: I received the product for free. All opinions are mine and I only recommend products that I believe will be good for my readers.


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate