Review: Adovia Anti Wrinkle Facial Moisturizer Cream




  • Smoothes out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Firms and tones aging skin making it more youthful and refreshed.
  • Infuses skin with Dead Sea Minerals
  • Seaweed and Aloe Vera feed skin needed nutrients for maintaining naturally youthful skin
  • Helps prevent and delay the appearance of new wrinkles and fine lines.
  • Also contains Silicon and Vitamin A, which increase the firmness and overall vitality of your skin.




Ever since I tried Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Mask, I have been in love with their skincare line. Made in Israel with love, it contains organic ingredients that are top of the line. So when I was given an opportunity to review this, I grab the chance in a heartbeat and I wasn't mistaken. Another great product worth trying! It is indeed for all skin types and my sensitive dry skin loves it. It dries into a mattifying finish much like a face primer perfect for pre-makeup regimen. Seriously love this stuff, the smell is divine, not too overpowering just right. It is moisturizing too, smoothing out my skin like it claims, however for the anti-wrinkle part I am not sure since I don't have deep wrinkles to fight with yet but it does help to prevent it. 





XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate