Review: Yumi Beautiful Rosehip Oil



What Makes Yümi Rose Hips Serum So Special?
Organic, cold-pressed rose hip oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Trans-Retinoic Acid (a type of vitamin A that retinol converts to).
What you'll love about Rose Hip Oil is how beautifully and easily it absorbs into your skin to help keep your skin hydrated and elastic, minimizing the appearance of flaws.
* Bring vitality to dehydrated, sensitive and mature skin.
* Reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and fine lines over time.
* Perfect for environmental stressors that can lead to wrinkles.
* Awesome as a spot treatment for discoloration.


If you've used another brand of rosehip oil or are curious to try it for the first time, you'll definitely want to get this one.
It's ECO Certified Organic: Pure from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile. The highest quality rosehips seed oil for your face and neck, anywhere. And it's paraben, alcohol, and fragrance free... (Rosehip seed oil has a mild, nutty scent.)






While it is my first time to try Rose Hip Seed Oil, I must say I am impressed with the outcome. First off, I have dry skin and I know, I get it, it is really directed toward us but it doesn't mean that other skin types can't use this one. In reality Rose Hip Seed Oil is an organic substance that has Vitamin C and A, so this is beneficial for any skin type. Like many oils, this one is best to apply at night for full absorption for the face. Prepare to be amazed in the morning when you wake up when it is fully soaked up - your skin will feel soft and look bright! It is amazing what a small bottle can do to change your life. I find dabbing a few on dry spots on my face before applying makeup helps too. I also use this for my cuticles because my hands tend to be dry & to calm down some potential hang nails and what not. I am not kidding, this stuff must be one of the best in Amazon. 

A little warning, I accidentally applied this after my usual Vitamin C serum routine and because this is oil, it formed blobs all over my face. So make sure you just apply this alone after your usual cleaning.

Learn more and purchase the product here: Yumi Beautfiul


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate