Review: Joyal Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum




Indications
Super Hydrating 100% Vegan Pure Hyaluronic Acid Suitable for All Skin Types including The Most Sensitive Skin. All Natural. Even our preservative is plant-derived and organic! Parabens-Free. No Chemicals. No Oils. No Alcohol. GMO-Free. Cruelty-Free.Improve skin texture and brightness with intense moisture and balance. Proven anti-aging function and diminish the drying fine lines and wrinkles. You will see a noticeable difference with visibly plumper, softer and younger skin. Must-have for daily use! Best Pure "Plain" Hyaluronic Acid Serum In The World! This serum is for External use only. Not for internal use or injection.

Ingredients
1.Aqua(Water); 2.Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (3% HA concentration, 100% pure. Reduces dryness, itching and burning of the skin;Hydrating ability plumps the skin; Softening; Anti-wrinkles); 3.Leucidal (Leucidal is an Ecocert preservative. It is a much safer substitute for parabens or benzyl alcohol preservative. It is also called Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Our leucidal is derived from ORGANIC RADISHES fermented with Leuconostoc kimchii, a lactic acid bacteria that has traditionally been used to make kimchi, this product consists of an isolated peptide that is secreted from the bacteria during the fermentation process that has been shown to have antimicrobial benefits). * Above is our FULL ingredients list! SIMPLY THE BEST! Beware of those sellers who intentionally hide their full ingredients list or avoid disclosing the percentage of hyaluronic acid to you! Ingredients are transparent at Joyal Beauty! We believe ingredient is KING! Our customers have rights to know clearly the ingredients they put on their beautiful faces!

Directions
1. Apply small amount of serum to your wet face twice daily (morning and night) after cleansing and toning.(If you do not use toner, apply serum immediately after cleansing.) You may also dilute the serum on palm of hand with an equal amount of water, because this serum is high concentration of hyaluronic acid. Remember: The biggest benefit of hyaluronic acid is to attract water into the dermis layer of the skin, which hydrates collagen and promotes water retention. But hyaluronic acid does not generate water itself. So you must keep your skin wet when apply this serum, which is the correct way to use HA serum. This serum can even be applied to the sensitive skin around eyes. You can even use it as an excellent anti-aging eye serum to reduce drying wrinkles. But avoid contacting directly with eyes. 2. When applying the serum, you may slightly massage your face using circular motion with fingers for 2-3 minutes for better results. You self facial massage should be especially soft and gentle around your eyes. The act of massaging will stimulate blood circulation and new cell generation and also pure hyaluronic acid present in this serum will be able to penetrate deep inside the skin. 3. Then follow with moisturizer. Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum is good for all skin types including the most sensitive one. ---If your skin type is normal or oily or combined, after applying serum, follow with a non-greasy light moisturizer is suitable; ---If your skin type is extremely oily, you may find applying Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum alone without any moisturizer make you feel more comfortable, since this serum is delicate and light and already has moisturizing functions; ---If your skin type is extremely dry, after applying serum, following with intensive moisturizer mixed with or without high quality facial oils is highly recommended.




Another first time to try another new product. I have heard about Hyaluronic Acid from other beauty bloggers and sites though I have never really used one. And I want to emphasize that I will be raving about this product. Joyal Beauty's HA serum first off has an packaging - I prefer a bottle w/a pump so as to prevent any cross contamination with the formula versus a vial & a dropper. And I want to emphasize that I will be raving about this product. I love, love this process on my dry skin. What I do is I mix it in with a wee bit of water then apply it generously onto my face & neck. It dries fairly quick so then I can follow it immediately with my moisturizer. You might say that that is a lot of step but I will disagree since my skin is dry & it does need a lot of maintenance with the moisture part & time isn't an issue. This is my absolute first time to try HA serum & I love it. The results are amazing every morning, I wake up with a very smooth canvass & paired with my current Vitamin C, it is just a marvelous duo. This is in my Holy Grail chart from now on. 

I do hope it works out well for you if you decide to try this. They have different instructions for different skin types (see above). 

To learn more and to purchase this product, click this link to their Amazon page.


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate