Review: Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C Serum




See What A Few DROPS Can Do.
This Serum Includes Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, MSM, Jojoba Oil AND Green Tea. The ONLY Hyaluronic Acid Serum worthy of Foxbrim's 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. This Proven Formula Guarantees (LITERALLY!) Your Results!
• You've found the BEST Anti Aging, Anti Wrinkle and Anti Dull Skin Solution. 

• Dramatic Results Can Be Yours With Immediate Use. In Days Not Weeks! 

• Get Your Confident Glow by Making Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles a Thing of the Past!





Today's review is another Amazon product specifically a Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C and E. 

When I opened this, I was intrigued at the thick gel formula. Almost all of the Vitamin C serums I have tried so far are either runny or a bit thick and cloudy. This however has the consistency of a gel, transparent but not sticky and easy to spread onto skin. I have dry skin so this is right up my alley. I tried to skip my usual moisturizer one night to test this if its gonna stay up to par for a whole night. And voila, I woke up the next morning, ran my fingers through my face & discovered that it has the same effects as my moisturizer. Not only that but I definitely noticed its brightening power around my eye bag area where it could really crease and be dull. I apply this every night and morning after I wake up for a refreshing feel.

In the future, if you are worried that it might be hard to reach the product around the curves of the vial, then don't fret because the dropper can still suction most of the products. I know I was a bit worried at first but I noticed that it is doable & that I can still use the best out of it.

Learn more and purchase it at Amazon.com.


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess




FTC: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate