For Owl I Know










What I'm wearing: Zara top, Marshalls skirt, Worthington booties, Piperlime necklace & Joyce's Fashion Box purse.

I am on a phase where I am liking quirky themed accessories and for the Fall season, I decided to showcase an owl purse I got! Woodland creatures or any other animals are cute when cartoon-y and adds a vibrant appeal to an outfit. For a day like today where there is little cold breeze, I can finally say its fall on a state with 300 + days of sunshine! We were actually in the L.A. area enjoying the hills outside of Angels Stadium of West Covina & running errands so a little cold (in the morning) prompted me to wear something thick. Transitioning my summer skirt to fall with booties was indeed a great match for that fall vibe and a little bit of brown here and there to match Mr. Owl. Overall, I am looking forward to doing more fall/winter outfits even though my closet lacks those cozy tops now. I can't wait to see how winter will be in the California deserts too.




XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate