Azure Naturals Vitamin C Serum Review



ABOUT US: Azure Naturals provides high quality facial skincare and anti-aging products using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We are committed to delivering the finest skin care system and making sure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the results. Our customers are looking for better health and better skin and the solutions that we develop will always be designed around these elements. We appreciate those who are taking the journey with us to return to your youth.





Comes in a glass vial 1 fl oz. (30 ml)

I have only been adding vitamin c recently into my nightly skincare regimen and surprisingly for the first products I used, my skin reacted - irritated red spots in various areas of my face. But with Azure Naturals, I didn't get any reactions at all. Compared to the other serums I have tried this one has hyaluronic acid which I am thankful for since I have dry skin. I'd say after a week or so I noticed that I have smoother, suppler skin. For the past week, I also used this for spot treatment for a rash that miraculously appeared in my jaw line. Every night I would dab a bit more in that area and the result for the next couple of days was astounding. It dried off & I can pull of the remains & for the next few days, the then rough patches became smoother & soft to touch. So far I am loving it! Best one to date.

Note that this serum has Vitamin E as well and Ferrulic Acid. These are essential ingredients to ward off age spots, sunburns, wrinkles & give a healthy youthful glow.

For more info & to purchase, check it here on Amazon


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


FTC: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate