Tiger and Chevron + NEW HAIR!











What I'm wearing: BCBGMAXAZRIA sunnies, Wallis leopard statement necklace, Ross top, Forever 21 skirt and Moddeals leopard heels.

Hey guys, how's your day? This look was inspired by Chriselle Lim's video about mixing prints. I thought adding some bits and bobs of leopard of a chevron would be nice and it did. I kept it minimal and not tacky by color coordinating everything with my black Forever21 skirt. Try checking out Wallis, they have great deals like my necklace and always offer free shipping. Of course, Ross stores offer lots of fashion variety at affordable prices. And also featuring here is my new layered hair for summer. Beating the heat is one way of putting it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Don't forget to check out my latest video on youtube and take care!

XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate