Online Birthday Surprises (In My GMAIL)

In my little nook of the internet, that is my mail subscriptions in my gmail, I received interesting sites that offer discounts, coupons and freebies during your birthday month. Of course there is a lot out there that I have to discover but if you are an online shopping addict, maybe these few gems will interest you in your birthday! Just make sure you make an account and put down your birth date to make sure you receive an email from them.


Freepeople.com offers 15% discount and it's a personalized link that applies during checkout and can only be used once.


Sephora.com has a freebie set waiting online or in stores! I'm gonna pick up mine in stores and for this year they have Make Up For Ever, yay!


Houseparty.com sent me a contest they do for people who have birthdays in a month. For this month they are giving away $50 Amazon cards.




ULTA.com is another beauty site that offers double rewards on your birthday month. 



JohnFrieda.com has a coupon ready to print for the birthday girl. I'm going to redeem mine in Wal-Mart.



LovelySkin.com offered me 20% off, double reward points and a free sample on checkout.


Lastly, lumosity.com offers 35% off for a yearly subscription to get that brain exercise we need everyday!

What other birthday surprises have you received? Share it and let me know!


                                  XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate