Birds Of the Same Feather














What I'm wearing: eShakti dress, Von Maur lace crochet top, ModDeals heels, Forever 21 purse & Kitsy Lane headband

Ahhh... summer. I can't believe June flew by so fast but when I think of summer, I always picture a dreamy wanderlust sense other than the beach trend. It might be scorching hot here in the valley area but that didn't stop me from wearing this dress. The creamy hue of this dress makes it so wearable during the hot season and the fabric gives enough breezy feeling that can last you throughout the day. I also adore the orange birds along the hemline of the skirt. It's so simple yet so witty that it melts my heart just by looking at it. This defines classy, dreamy, whimsical all rolled into one. If you noticed, I am wearing a lace top and no, it is not part of the dress - I wore it to cover my arms & give it a little more delightful touch.

Eshakti has tons of pretty dresses for any size and style. I remember browsing there for the first time and I can't decide which one I like! What I love about them is that they can customize the dresses according to your liking and preferences. There is absolutely nothing to worry about ordering online now for you will surely receive the right one!  Follow them on FacebookPinterest & Twitter to witness a daily dose of gorgeous dresses.

And here is an exclusive code for you my readers: Use 'giftes' & enter it in the promotional code box to receive 10% off from eShakti purchase valid from 6/27/2014 - 7/27/2014. 


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess



Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.Not applicable on previous purchases.

FTC: I received the product for review consideration. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

1 comments:

Dhes Borja said...

oh noh Im in love with your shoes! and with your dress :D

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate