Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum REVIEW





Valentia Even Glow Serum comes in a glass vial (1.18 fl.oz/35ml) with a dropper. It has 20% Vitamin C, an antioxidant treatment to brighten, protect and even skin tone reducing the appearance of aging. It is both alcohol and paraben free. The serum is a little bit thick but not too much and it has a sunset yellow color. It also has a fragrant citrus smell that I prefer than odorless.

Being it’s my first time to add Vitamin C from my normal skincare ritual, I noticed that my skin after a week is smoother to touch than without it. Just a small amount for overnight coupled with my Rite Aid Vitamin E Oil works wonders for my sensitive dry skin. Normally, I would just put moisturizer on my face and neck every night. But with the Vitamic C serum added to my moisturizer (Rite Aid Vitamin E oil), I feel more refreshed and confident in applying my makeup on for my dry patches don’t show up much during the day. I do love the fragrant citrus smell every night I dab it on my face, it’s so yummy my skin really loves it. There is a bit of a redness reaction after a couple of days but nothing that my Dickinson’sWitch Hazel toner cannot eradicate.

Living in Southern California’s desert doesn’t help me but according to the company, just give it time to eradicate toxins in our skin and evening of skin tone. I also opted to adjust my serum from everyday to 2-3 times a week to lessen irritation and give time for my skin to adjust.


According to the instructions, you just have to pat a few dabs of Vitamin C serum onto clean and toned skin and wait for it to dry before applying moisturizer. 

Buy it here on Amazon


XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate