Mystelic Beauty Nature's Best Vitamin C Serum REVIEW







Mystelic Beauty Vitamin C serum comes in a glass vial (1 fl.oz/30ml) with a dropper. The label says it is 99% naturally deriveved / 72% organic. It wasn’t tested on animals and it has certified organic ingredients such as the concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protects and restore. Moreover, the serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of active bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. The serum is runny and has the appearance of rice water because of its cloudy appearance. The smell is not strong of Vitamin C, almost odorless.

The serum works well overnight with the moisturizer I am currently using (Rite Aid Vitamin E oil). What grabbed my most attention is I noticed that every morning I woke up, after that my skin has soaked in all the vitamins overnight, it is smooth to touch, renewed and refreshed. I also use it on my neck area for wider coverage and I’m glad it does the same. Although I have only been using this for a week, I have notice a change in the dry patches on my face. It has lessened and it’s less noticeable. My dry skin does come back since I live in a place with dry heat so I have to constantly stick to my regime.

Since this is the first time I have put Vitamin C in my regime, my skin reacted a bit. After a couple of days, I see some red spots on my face which weren’t there before. I do have a simple solution for this though, in my case, my trusty Dickinson’s Witch Hazel toner that calms them and make them less visible. I decided to use the Vitamin C serum 2-3 times a week and finally noticed the reactions quieting down just right for my skin to adjust. It does take time for Vitamin C to work on the face so I suggest to just continually applying it to remove toxins from our skin.

According to the instructions, you just have to pat a few dabs of Vitamin C serum onto clean and toned skin and wait for it to dry before applying moisturizer.

Buy it here on Amazon.



XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate