Home Hunting












Bar III top, Forever 21 black tank top, Forever 21 skirt (bought at Moddeals.com), Keds shoes, Pim + Larkin (bought at Piperlime) necklace and Simply Vera purse.

Today's ootd is a casual put-on-the-last-minute outfit that pretty much describes comfy and skirt-y at the same time. I'm wearing the Keds I won from the So Brave Challenge they had and I will tell you they are very comfortable. It is indeed my first time to wear Keds and I couldn't be anymore happier. My go-to purse was a lovely gift from my aunt. I always use this because it is spacious. This is the kind of outfit I would wear when strolling and in this case we went to a lot of cities in the Inland Empire.

Have a fantastic week everyone! :)

XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


FTC: Not sponsored.

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate