Baublebar Ring Storage Holders Review










How cute are my little creatures by my side table? These little stinkers from Baublebar are the new addition to my jewelry storage. Each has different ways to use them. For example the swan and the giraffe can both handle some bracelets whilst the others are just for rings and moreover for a cute display. These are silver plated cast metal so they have a decent weight on them. The high finish make it sleek ad polish for home decor too! So far, I am loving them and planning to add more. I am eyeing the bunny and hopefully they will have an Eiffel tower. Your turn to tell me what your favorite jewelry storage are and where you bought it!

Have an ecstatic Wednesday!



XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess


FTC: Not sponsored. Purchased by me.

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate