Shoes Of Prey | Start Designing Shoes!!!

Have you checked out Shoes of Prey yet? I did years ago and I've seen a handful of designs from different bloggers. I sort of forgot about them and last night, I remembered and I craved designing again! It is so fun to design with their digital design studio that gives you a lot of options. Best of all, you design what you want to wear and when people asks you who is the deisgner, you can tell them confidently, "I designed my shoes!".



Now here are some of my designs for now. I did my best to name them (even if its a little hard). Go check out Shoes of Prey to explore the passion and excellent craftmanship guaranteed that you are getting a well made pair of killer shoes! :)


BRIGHT OXFORDS




DEMURE MUSE




GALLANT STEP




FLATTENING FLATS




SPARK IN THE DARK




CEREBRAL ZEBRA




HINT OF BLUE



PINK MINK



YOU'RE BLUSHING INSIDE

XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate