Take the A Train: Subway-Themed Décor


Take the A Train: Subway-Themed Décor by polyvore-editorial on polyvore.com


Who loves the subway? LRT? MRT? AMTRAK? Definitely me! I think putting interior design with subway theme is cool and modern and really urban chic. I confess, I am a city girl by heart, so anything that depicts a city - whether architecture, landscapes and anything angular is my type. The cool graphics of a map represent an enigmatic graphic for me that it will make me think for a long time whenever I am staring into these scheme. Be it New York or anywhere else, the city girl in me loves this collection!

This Polyvore list gives suggestions for that urban interiors you would want on you home. My favorites are the mittens, snowglobe and the coasters! 

XOXO

Godbless

- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate